Well maybe not quite!
Fast as the end of 2016 is approaching (it hardly seems five minutes since I was writing this about 2015!) there’s still time before the end of the year and start of the next for some Analysis & Development so think about taking a bit of time out of your busy schedule to do just this.
Actually, when was the last time you did this?
When was the last time you took some time out for some proper focused thinking?
There’s great value in:
- Having time and space to think
- Taking stock of where you are now
- Checking in on what’s working well for you and maybe not so well
- Taking a look at what you need to do more of … and less of (!)
- Seriously thinking about what you need to start doing … and stop doing (!)
Who should do this?
Business owners for sure. And career changers. And teams looking for a cohesive plan.
And . . .
Well, anyone really who wants to make the most of things and, importantly, the best of themselves.
When is the best time to do this?
Anytime you want clarity in your next steps.
Anytime you find yourself at a crossroads.
Anytime you have a change of circumstances.
What are you waiting for?
Would some questions and exercises help you?
Let me know and I’ll send you some.
Need some help one to one or with your team?
This could be what you’re looking for ~ Analysis & Development