‘be the Star you are…’
This programme starts with an exercise to capture your vision. What follows is an in depth exploration of your values ( you can choose to focus on your own or the values of your organisation or business or both) Next is a detailed questioning process which leads into a 90 day planning system with a written plan. Regular meetings follow to check on progress, evaluate and keep you on track. Duration: 8 hours + 2 hours monthly for 6 months or longer if required.
This process can be tailored to your individual need and requirement.
My ‘be the Star you are…’ signature programme has been designed especially with you in mind.
What’s included? There are 4 key elements as a minimum:
- Your vision – getting clarity on where you want to be
- Core values – understanding what matters most to you and being able to both articulate this and cross reference it to the vision and ultimately to your plan with a map that makes sense
- A series of questions which will help you work out exactly what’s needed to execute your vision and plan
- 90 day planning process to keep you on track
My experience over the last 10 years working with clients from the solo entrepreneur through to SME’s in different sectors through to large organisations like Nottinghamshire Police and Sir Robert McAlpine, has proven time and again that one size most definitely does not fit all. Each client is unique and for this reason I have built flexibility into my ‘Signature Programme’ allowing you to choose the elements that will help you best achieve your objectives and help you go further, faster.
Based on your answers to these questions we can tailor make a solution that is perfect for you:
- Do you find you have ‘stuff’ to do when you’ve run out of time?
- Do you waste time or save time?
- What difference would it make if you mastered time?
- Do you want to communicate more effectively with your management team your colleagues clients and suppliers?
- How’s your emotional intelligence?
- Is networking and building your network key to your success?
- Would having access to a wider network help you go further faster…?
- Would you value great advice and service from recommended professionals like Solicitors / Accountants / Financial Advisers / Investment Specialists / Banks / Insolvency Practitioners / Insurers / Property Agents / Surveyors / PR & Brand / Consultants / Social Media Specialists / IT & Telecoms / Web Design / Angel Investors / Funding / Grants and Networking Groups?
- Do you love or hate public speaking or talking in a group or walking in to a crowded room?
- How far could you stretch your comfort zone?
- Do you want to improve your work / life balance?
- Do you want to improve your bottom line?
This ‘be the star you are…’ programme has been developed over a number of years pulling together practical business experiences with extensive investment in my own personal and professional development. Since 2005 I’ve taken the tried, tested and proven ideas I’ve learnt and shared these with my clients. Helping people go further, faster is my mantra and for the last 10 years I’ve worked with over 800 SME’s and organisations helping them to realise and achieve meaningful success. In my experience some of the so called ‘soft skills’ really come into their own when business and life gets hard. This ‘be the star you are …’ programme puts emphasis on those soft skills and for good reason.
Business planning, being financially savvy, marketing, HR, the list goes on with all the things a business requires to operate successfully, but it’s the people that are key and that includes you. Whether you are working on your own with just yourself to lead or you’re leading a team or a whole organisation being clear about where you’re going, why you’re going there and having a strategy or plan to get you there and the skills to communicate this whilst keeping an eye on the bottom line and your own well-being is key.
Being at the top and in charge can be a lonely place sometimes, but it doesn’t have to be.
Contact me for an initial chat and you can decide if this programme is for you.